YOUNG EXPLORERS SUMMER CAMP, 2017
Summer camp registration is now open at www.brownpapertickets.com
Explore the Sandia Mountains with this camp hosted by the Sandia Mountain Natural History Center. We will explore the trails the SMNHC has to offer learning: essential outdoor survival skills, about the ecosystem, minimizing impacts on nature, identification of plants, animals and tracks, and culminate with an overnight camping adventure testing our outdoor skills practiced during camp.
YOU NEED TO KNOW
All campers must be picked-up by 3:30 PM - Aftercare will be NOT be available for this camp. Directions to SMNHC copy and paste link: https://sites.google.com/a/aps.edu/smnhc/directions
- Campers will meet at the SMNHC in Cedar Crest for this camp
Check out our YOUNG EXPLORERS SUMMER CAMP page for additional details!
- Filled with materials-based and hands-on activities
- For Kinder through 5th grade
- From 8:30am to 3:30pm
- $300 per week (10% discount for members)
- Young Explorers’ scholarships are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 841-2848
$300 per week (10% discount for members)