Prehistoric Preschool Comments!
What’s great about our classes?
- 6 students:1 instructor
- Natural History topics for family learning
- Dramatic Play
- Puppet Shows, Songs, Movement, Poems
- Hands-on science and art activities
- Independent exploration - children choose
- One-on-one exploration time with your child
- Sensory exploration
- Exhibits interpreted at child's developmental level
- Optional family hikes (for modern Natural History topics)
- Discount for museum members
- Scholarships are available
What are people saying.
Comments taken directly from end of class surveys.
Session 1-- "New Mexico Habitats"
- “CC has great patience and knowledge to show to the children.”
- “We looked forward to taking this class and it was a great time for us together, thank you!”
- “Very well done! The exhibits were very playful and interactive. The snacks were very creative. WE would love to come back for the next session.”
- “Great current topics. Like how it relates to New Mexico.”
- “E. looked forward to this class and it was great time together.”
Session 2-- " Eggstravaganza"
- “We loved it. Thanks for the great environment and experience. We will be back.”
Session 1--" Day Sky / Night Sky"
- “Our family truly enjoyed the activities. The staff is amazing! Thank you!”
- “We really enjoyed the program. We will be attending future classes. CC is wonderful.”
- “Wonderful experience! The class is very educational, great activities, marvelous instructors. We also enjoyed the atmosphere and the creative snacks, and the take home materials. Everything is super!”
Session 1-- "New Mexico's Dynamic Dino"
- “The take home packets are great! Thank you for all the planning and preparation you do for very successful classes!”
- “overly impressed by the dedication and creativity.”
Session 1-- " Rock & Volcanoes"
- “Best preschool class for 3-5 yr olds; well designed & organized, lots of fun.”
- “Our family enjoys all the Prehistoric Preschool classes. Every class presents new ideas and information in a simple way that is easy for the children to learn. The activities that we do are amazing. I appreciate the emphasis on hands on learning. My children love the art projects. I recommend the Prehistoric Preschool to all parents with small children because I feel that these classes are beneficial for our family. … Also, the hike was a great extra!”
- “We really love these classes. And we really enjoy the family activities such as weekend hikes.”
- “Wanted you to know that Prehistoric Preschool was our first foray into a structured environment, and it was a positive experience, B. loved it.”
Session 2-- "New Mexico's Dynamic Dino"
- “Love the chance for [parent-child] interaction now knowing he will be in kindergarten next year. Keep it up.”
- “Puppet shows were great, teachers did a great job!”
- “Great use of adult language, not dumbing-down the content, kids should be challenged with science terms.”
Session 1-- "Flying with New Mexico Reptiles & Birds"
What goes on in our classes --